Thursday, January 1, 2015

OOTD

OOTD




Let's talk about this top from Wet Seal Plus.  Its just as pretty in person, the material is much nicer than 100% polyester has any right to be, and it fits perfectly.  However, I'm not positive that it's my style; I'm not particularly feminine, and the flow of this top might mean it'll become a hand-me-down for my friend Kit. I definitely recommend it if you love it, though.  I got it in a 3x.  I also got the camisole from Wet Seal Plus, in a 3x.  I bought the light purple color specifically to wear under this purplish gray blouse, and the color works perfectly.  The cami is longer than I'd like (a lot longer), but that's better than too short and I can just tuck it in.
I've talked about all the other items in other OOTD posts, so that's all, folks!

Click the photo for links to the items shown.

I am 5'5 and 210 lbs.  I wear a 40D bra.

***Update: I did indeed give the shirt to my friend Kit, and she also wanted the cami.  I stripped down in her car and buttoned up my coat.  I wasn't even drunk and it was still funny. And it's totally her style and she will look awesome in it.  Hopefully she'll let me take a picture of her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment