Sunday, December 28, 2014

OOTD

OOTD

First off, don't buy this shirt from Modcloth, get it at Out of Print.  It's cheaper, and for every product bought the company donates a book to a community in need.  Booya!  I bought it in an XXL (the biggest size they offer), and I stuff myself into it and will have to remember to hand wash it.  It shows a sweet amount of boob, and shows my belly but I'm learning to love my gut.
The jacket is from American Eagle, and again I bought it in an XXL, again the largest size available.  The arms are big enough for mobility, and I could zipper it if I really wanted to and was wearing a thin shirt under it, but in the interest of breathing I wear it open.  I bought it to be a coat, and it's actually thin sweatshirt material, but that works well because I can keep it on indoors.
The shoes also came from American Eagle, but they no longer sell them; these are exactly the same.

Cats and kittens, you know the drill: click on the picture for links to the items shown.

For reference, I am 5'5, 210 lbs, and wear a 40D bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment