Wednesday, December 31, 2014

OOTD

OOTD


This coat gives me life.  LIFE I TELL YOU!  It's the first coat I've ever found with a hood big enough  to stay up over my hair.  With all other hoods I've had to stuff my hair in, which inevitably led to the hood being rejected by my spring loaded curls.  Bonus: with the hood up I look like a jedi.  I don't even like Star Wars and I think that's awesome.  I bought it at Alloy.com and of course then found it for like ten bucks cheaper on Modcloth.  Cue sad trombone.  I got it in an XXL.  Perfect movement through the shoulders, a little tight on the top button over the boobies but not enough to look ridiculous.  The buttons are fucking hideous, but that's fixable for not a lot of money.  The material is great; warm without making the coat bulky, and very pretty.
Tee shirt is also from Modcloth.  I bought an XXL.  The neck is lower than I thought it would be, which I actually like.  I bought it with a coupon, because I can't bring myself to spend $30 on a tee shirt that isn't fair trade.  I mean, come on now.

Click the photo for links to items shown.

I am 5'5 and 210 pounds.  I wear a 40D bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment