Thursday, April 17, 2014

OOTD

Untitled #10

Today I had class and then went to dinner alone.  This blazer is amaze-balls (yeah, I just said that).  The material is ponte which is pretty much sweatshirt material so it's crazy comfortable but I still look nice.  I (just barely) fit in the XXL, but it's available in plus size!  It was warm enough today to wear just a lacy camisole underneath my blazer, I got mine on clearance at Target.  I found earrings almost just like these on eBay; I did a search for "druzy earrings".  I love the raw quality of the stones, and they have a little sparkle.  My shoes are similar to these but mine are from H&M a few seasons ago.  My bag is like this one (but even cuter), it's from Dress Barn, in store only.  I take a 14 in jeans but in Old Navy, which these are, I have to size down because they stretch out so much.
Per the usual, click on the photo to get links to the items shown.

I am 5'6 and 200lbs

blazer- Target (up to 4x)
jeans- Old Navy (up to 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment