Monday, April 14, 2014

OOTD

Untitled #6


Super boring today, which I have no problem with because I still feel cute.  My jeans are American Eagle via Good Will.  I'm glad I got them for $5 because their low spandex content means they stretch out after about half an hour of wear.  My shirt is Old Navy, also via Good Will, a men's size large.  It doesn't quite close over my tits but I'm not going any where today so I can live with this.  I have five piercings in each ear but don't usually wear earrings because I'm too lazy (ain't that sad?).  I've been cleaning my bathroom and bedroom and found my silver hoops and pyramid studs, so I thought I'd take them out for a spin even though no one will see them but my cat.

I am 5'6 and 200lbs

Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters (up to 18 but run one size big)

No comments:

Post a Comment