Thursday, April 10, 2014

OOTD

Untitled #3
I'm wearing something very similar to this today; just going to class and out to dinner alone.  My cardigan is much cuter than this weird washed out purple: I bought the bright red and soaked it in black die so now it's a deep plum.  The cardigan is unisex so you want to try it on before buying to make sure of the size.  (Mine is an XS/S but I've had it for years and it's stretched out as I've gotten fat so don't go by my size.)  I found these shoes at Good Will but they are available at Lane Bryant and on Amazon.  They are probably the lowest quality shoe you will ever touch but they manage to be comfortable during a day of walking.*  My camisole is similar to this one but I got mine at Good Will.  My earrings are a handmade gift but these silver feathers have the same vibe.  I'm adding a chunky turquoise ring to top things off.
I usually wear a 14 in jeans but in Old Navy I take a 12L because they are so stretchy.
I am 5'6 and 200lbs.

t shirt- The Gap (XL) (up to XXL but runs roomy)
cardigan- American Apparel (unisex so sizes fit a little larger than women's sizes)
flats- Lane Bryant or Amazon

*The same shoe but in real leather is available at Sole Society




No comments:

Post a Comment