Friday, April 11, 2014

OOTD






Untitled #4


I'm wearing something just like this today.  The tank doesn't have the mint green edging, don't know why it's shown like that.  It's very comfortable but I should have sized down- the neck shifts as I walk and then suddenly my right tit is hanging out (I bought an XL).  I made my own canvas tote bag but this one is so cute I might use it as inspiration for a new one.  I'm wearing trouser jeans from Lane Bryant.  I love them so much that I bought two sizes, 14 and 16, so I can wear them fitted or baggy.  My shoes have perforated detail but are at least a year old, from H&M, so they're no longer available.  I'm using a red scarf as a head band and added some gold jewelry for a little shine.

I am 5'6 and 200lbs
Tank- Old Navy Active (up to 4X)
Trouser jeans (similar to shown)- Lane Bryant (up to 28)
Cardigan- Old Navy (up to XXL)

No comments:

Post a Comment