Saturday, April 12, 2014

OOTD

Untitled #4


If I was doing anything but cleaning today, this is what I'd be wearing.  As it is I am grungy and covered in Pinesol.
I love my gray, leopard print sweatshirt; mine has short sleeves and came from the Gap last summer.  I wear a darker gray tank under it because the shirt is a little short on me; I can wear a L or XL in the tank.  My jean jacket is a few years old, from Old Navy, and I definitely need to upsize to an XL as my current one cuts off circulation in my arms and doesn't come close to closing.  However, it looks cute with this outfit and since I'm not actually wearing it fit doesn't matter, now does it?
Click the photo for links to shown items.

I am 5'6 and 200lbs

tank top- The Gap (up to XXL)
jeans- Old Navy, The Sweetheart (up to 30)
jean jacket- Old Navy (up to 4X)
sneakers- Rocket Dog, Amaya, available on Zappos.com and Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment