Monday, April 21, 2014

OOTD

OOTD


First let me say that I don't do fringe on shoes.  My moccasins don't have fringe and therefore are, indisputably, better than the ones shown.  (Mine are by Reef and are super comfy.  You can maybe buy a half size smaller than usual.)
I'm doing nothing today but thrifting and studying.  When I plan to thrift I like to dress for my mission.  In this case that means a shirt that I can get on and off without messing up my kinky curls, shoes that slip on and off, and minimal jewelry to prevent snagging.  These jeans are a little tight for taking on and off, but they make my ass look awesome so I compromised.
Click on the photo to get links to the items show, you know the drill.

I am 5'6 and 200lbs.

jeans- Old Navy, The Sweetheart (up to 30)
shirt- thrifted
tote- made my moi

No comments:

Post a Comment