Friday, February 13, 2015

#bodposfeb (12&13)

12) Say something nice about yourself out loud in the mirror.
Well, I don't like this game.  I can be campy when talking to myself about myself, but for this I wanted to be sincere, and that made me incredibly uncomfortable.  I actually talked about this with my shrink today, and I realized that I don't really believe good things about myself unless someone else backs me up.  To look at myself and say something nice about myself out loud was hard, but it felt really good.  I actually teared up a little bit, but don't tell anyone that.
What I said was, "You're doing pretty good.  You can do better, and I believe that you will.  But you're doing good."
13) Have a dance party in your room.
Yeah, this one was hands down my favorite so far, and I'm betting it'll be my favorite at the end of the month.  I'm going to be doing this regularly from now on.
Music I played:
*All Day And All Of The Night- The Kinks
*Son Of A Preacher Man- Dusty Springfield
*Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
*Hooked On A Feeling- Blue Swede
*Hello- Me First And The Gimme Gimmes

No comments:

Post a Comment