Tuesday, February 17, 2015

#bodposfeb (15-17)

15) Share a meal with someone you love.
Had dinner with my friend Manny!  Seeing him always relaxes me and gives me the warm fuzzies.

16) Share one word that you love to use to describe your body.
You guys... My legit favorite way to describe my body is honestly "fat."  I love that it makes people so uncomfortable.  I'm not generally a provocative or combative person, but I love calling myself "fat," having the person I'm talking to start to hem and haw about how I'm not fat, and then being all, "Actually, yeah, I am pretty, but I'm also fat, and I have no problem with being fat."  Kind of my little way of saying "fuck you" to beauty standards.

17) Do something active to celebrate what your body is capable of.
I danced for about twelve years, and during that time I was incredibly flexible.  Despite being in horrible shape now, I still retain a good amount of flexibility, and exercising that always makes me feel good.  So, for today, I did some deep stretches before dancing around my living room.  Felt great!  There have been some #bodposfeb challenges that I'm going to have to keep doing, and this is definitely one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment