Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#bodposfeb

Tumblr user hourglassandclass has posted a list of body positive activities, one for every day in February, called #Bodposfeb; obviously, it stands for "Body Positive February."  I'm late to the game but am going to jump right in!  This post is for days 1-4, and I will make a post every day or two here on out.  Check out the hashtag on Tumblr, and/or join in!

1) Write about why you want to do this challenge.
Honestly, for fun!  I'm generally resistant to "self help" activities, but I know that they often work for me, so I start them just to have fun and let whatever lessons I learn come as they may.  That way I don't feel pressured to gain some wonderful experience, I can just relax and go with the flow.

2) Take a selfie.



Eetsa me!  Since I don't have a camera, there is an odd lack of pictures of me on my blog.  Here I am, no makeup, hair semi-wild, trash piled up behind me on the back of my couch...  But I like it any way. I think I look like someone who would be fun to hang out with.





3) Write three nice things about your body.
*I love my freckles.
*My eyesight has barely gotten worse since I was in fifth grade, which is pretty freaking awesome.
*I can garden for hours.  Bending, kneeling, hoeing, digging... For hours without wearing out.  I'm thankful for that.

4) Write three nice things about you that aren't physical.
*I'm honest, but I only tell harsh truths when my opinion is asked for, and I still remain respectful.
*I'm loyal.
*I write one hell of a research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment